The ERDI Night Diving Ops Course is designed to acquaint the certified ERDI Diver with all procedures, techniques, and potential hazards associated with diving at night. By becoming familiar with the use of dive lights, and night diving techniques, tending procedures, communications, and buoyancy control, the diver will be able to plan and execute a night dive with maximum safety.
Who this course is for:
- Any ERDI Dive Team or team member who on special occasions conduct missions at night needing to learn the necessary protocols for scene setup, safety protocols and more
- Minimum age 18
- ERDI 1 or equivalent
What you can expect to learn:
- The knowledge and skills necessary to plan and execute a night diving operation safely
What’s in it for you and your team?
- Regulated training so team members have an understanding of night diving operations
- The ability to have each team member as comfortable as possible with night diving operations
- The ability to have each team member understand the hazards of night diving operations
ERDI Night Diving Ops minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate the ability to operate at night safely
- Demonstrate the ability to react to disabled diver at night as a tender and a back up diver safely